O-M-GOODNESS! Can you believe Christmas is just around the corner? Where did the time go? Well if you’re like me, then there is some last minute shopping that must be done within the next few days.
I love giving awesome handmade gifts to my family and friends; However, with such a short time frame to make the perfect gift, I need to find gift ideas that are quick, simple, and inexpensive.
After doing some research, I found 15 gift inspirations that I know everyone will absolutely love…Plus I’ll have money left over after the holiday! Whoo-hoo!
I hope you enjoy these 15 DIY’s as much as I do. Comment below telling me which DIY’s you’re going to make!
1. A Little Something For The Ladies | via Split Coast Stampers
2. Festive Candy Sleighs | via Ellyn’s Place
3. Caramel Apple In A Jar | via The Gunny Sack
4. Cookie Mix In A Jar | via The Creative Junkie
5. Cute Flower Sunglasses | via Honestly WTF
(winter alternative: try fashion glasses with or without clear lenses)
6. Fun Sharpie Mugs | via My So Called Crafty Life
7. Gift Set For The Cook | via Family Holiday
8. Stackable Gold Tube Bracelets | via Honestly WTF
9. Awesome Instagram Coasters | via Foam Magazine
10. Manicure In A Jar | via Emma-Courtney
11. Monogrammed Ring Dish | via She’s Kinda Crafty
12. Reindeer Cocoa Cones | via Mommy’s Kitchen
13. Starbucks Cup Filled With Goodies | via Listotic
14. Fashionable Studded Phone Case | via Julie Ann Art
15. Sweet & Yummy Gift Basket | via The 36th Avenue
Thank you for visiting! Don’t forget to like and share 😀